Thursday, January 29, 2009

Faith


Until today, I honestly had no idea what my near term future held. I didn't know if I'd stay here in San Diego, if I'd follow my heart back to Oregon despite a precarious job market, or if I'd move to some comparatively unknown (to me) place like Austin or Durham or Nashville. Last night, I reached my frustration peak and actually did a runecast for the first time in years. I wasn't super enthused by the reading, but accepted it and went to sleep simply praying for things to work themselves out as they were meant to.

Today, however, I received a job offer. The offer may not be perfect (since things rarely are), but it's competitive - especially in this economy. So, it turns out I'll be staying in San Diego after all... I just had to have faith that, once I laid the groundwork, the Universe would sort itself out.

Goodbye: Job hunt
Hello: New Beginning, 2009!

No comments: