Friday, September 04, 2009

Wheels up in the a.m.

Tomorrow, I leave for Ireland! Much like when I went to Morocco, I've been too exhausted and bombarded by work to get excited...until about an hour ago... :) I got off early from work due to the holiday weekend, then found the "print your boarding pass" email waiting for me at home, and I've been pretty much elated ever since. I can't explain what it is about travel that makes me feel so alive, but this is the stuff that really turns me on - the exploration, the unknown, the raw possibility. It's all good.

I've got boarding passes through to Dublin, just nabbed a 5€ bus ticket from Dublin airport to Galway (allowing enough time to eat once I land), and have a hostel booked in Galway. Beyond that, it's anyone's guess what the next couple week have in store...


Depart: Sept 5 (for Dublin)
Return: Sept 20

No comments: